Do you want to wear vintage, but don’t know how or where to start? Don’t miss our dos and don’ts guide to the art of wearing vintage below!
- Do combine old pieces with contemporary trends for a personalised, unique look.
- Do take care of your vintage clothes by reading the care labels, using the correct cleaning methods and storing them in a clean, odour- and moisture-free space.
- Do feel free to combine an eclectic mix of vintage pieces from different eras.
- Don’t forget to accessorize your outfits with cool interesting vintage accessories, such as big bright 80s leather bags, timeless vintage Chanel earrings or an armful of 70s brass or silver bangles.
- Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something new – if you aren’t Taylor Momsen, odds are you probably won’t end up on the Worst Dressed pages!