Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you can't find your answer below, email us on email@example.com
1. How do I know this website is secure?
Our website uses the latest third-party encryption technology (meaning none of your personal payment information is revealed to us) and is verified via PayFast. Take note our URL starts with https:// and there is a padlock icon next to it, so all your data is safe.
2. Where are you based and do you have a physical shop?
We are based in Somerset West, Western Cape. We don't have a physical store and mostly sell online. Every now and then you can catch us at a few markets in Cape Town.
3. Can I come to Somerset West to collect?
Unfortunately we don't allow collections/ try-ons at this stage.
4. How much does delivery cost?
PostNet to PostNet - R100 flat rate
Aramex courier - R100 flat rate
5. How long will it take for my package to arrive?
We send all orders within 2 working days of receiving cleared full payment. Aramex delivers overnight to main areas and within 72 hours to outlying areas (weekdays only). Parcels sent via PostNet to PostNet normally take 2 - 4 working days to arrive.
6. What if my item doesn't fit/ I'm not 100% satisfied?
You are welcome to return the item within 7 days of receipt for a refund/ credit to use against a future purchase (excludes delivery costs).
7. What is vintage?
Vintage refers to second hand items that are 20 years old or older and are therefore one-of-a-kind treasures.
8. The label on a certain garment is one size, but in your listing you say it's a different size - which one is it?
Vintage and international sizing differs to modern South African sizing, so you can't always take the label of a vintage garment at face value. We list the items on our site according to actual modern day SA sizing and fit. Please see our sizing & condition guide HERE.
9. Do you clean all of your vintage clothing before selling it?
We clean everything that can be machine washed or hand washed. We usually don't clean dry cleanable garments and sell them "as-is".